Get started today, tomorrow, right now!
How To Enroll
Steps to Enroll:
- If you are wanting to enroll into a class – and NOT into a program to obtain a certificate, you can enroll by registering at the front desk or you can CLICK HERE to register for courses online.
- High school students can register for courses online for evening or summer workshops.
Adult Students – Program Enrollment
- IF you want to enroll into a program and obtain a certificate you need to make an appointment. Adult students are required to complete a basic assessment of reading and math skills. The test is free and takes approximately 1 hour to complete. For additional information, call Jim at the Admissions and Testing Center at (435) 725-7103. Students who wish to be admitted into a program must complete the admission requirements of the specific program.
- The Admissions and Testing Center is open in Vernal on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and in Roosevelt on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call Jim to schedule an appointment at 435-725-7103.
- Attend a program orientation for most programs.
- Complete a registration form for admission.
- Enroll in classes.
- Pay a non-refundable $40.00 enrollment fee and other appropriate tuition and fees.
- Obtain a copy of your schedule.
- View online campus orientation.
High School Students
- High school students can attend UBTech. High school students may enroll and attend day or evening courses during the school year and/or during the summer after qualifying through their local school. If you are interested in taking classes, contact the Data/Register Specialist, Deniele Malnar, at 435.722.6933
For More Information:
Jim: Admissions and Testing Center, 435-725-7103